dimanche 25 novembre 2007

T.V Journal Assignment # 5

I liked watching T.V.programme Smallville because the characters are very interesting. There is a new character with a supernaturel power each week. It's a good action series. Before, I never wathed series in English, because I did not understand. I was not very good in English and I had difficulty to undertand my English teacher in my class. Since watching this series, I undersand my teacher more and I improved my vocabulary, my grammar and my comprehension. In the futur, I will continue to wath this programme on T.V. and also other series. I would like to recommend this series to other students because the characters speak slowly and we can put the subtiles on and it's easier to learn. It is a very good programme to help learn English, and if you have children, it is a good series for them. My son watched Smallville sometimes with me and this helped him in school.

1 commentaire:

Jane a dit…

Very nice blog--great pictures and interesting posts.